Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Minnies!

Sara's room is finally not so boring - it's a lot more fun, just like her! The pictures I made for her birthday and are up in her bedroom. She loves them and I find her staring at them regularly - yay SUCCESS!
I had a really hard time deciding what to do in her room because I didn't want to paint until her opinions were more solid. Pictures were just the thing, but I couldn't find anything that screamed "Sara" and her big personality to me. So, I took matters into my own hands and made them. I found the drawings I wanted on a free coloring pages site (no copyright infringement here), matched the bows to the awesome frames from Michaels, and painstakingly filled in the bows (stupid pixelization and shading) to get just what I envisioned. I love how they turned out and really like my last minute addition of the black frame as well.

4 comments:

  1. You did such an good job. They turned out AMAZING and Sara loves them. She tells us so regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute pictures! My boys' rooms are so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!! And you think your not crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Minnies...you did a great job Melinda. Sara loved them so much and you made her birthday so special!

    ReplyDelete