Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Disneyland Video Mothers Day 2011

YAY! I finished the Disneyland video from our last trip. I thought that I should put our schedule and hints up here along with the video.
Since we have annual passes, we are not allowed magic mornings. So, anytime there is a magic morning, we do the rope drop at DCA or we do a character breakfast. On the days we rope drop at DCA, they let you through the gates a half hour before the rides start running. We first go to get fast passes for World of Color or we get fast passes for Soarin' Over California - sometimes we get both. After getting those and grabbing a big soda, we get in line for the drop over by Grizzly River Run. From there, we head straight to Toy Story Mania. Then Laura rides Screamin' with both her dad then me while the other parent rides the carousel with the shorties. We'll hit one or two more rides down there (Silly Symphony Swings and Golden Zephyr) then head back up to do Soarin'. At that point we usually watch some shows and grab some food.
On days where we can catch the rope drop (not a magic morning) at Disneyland, we make sure to get in line at the ticket turnstiles 45 mins before the park opens then we head straight down main street to the rope. When the rope does drop, we run straight to fantasyland and do all the rides there. Then while we are pushing the stroller through the Matterhorn line, one of us will run and get Space Mountain fastpasses. Oh, and we love to eat at Disneyland.

3 comments:

  1. Ok. Just reading about this is stressing me out. How do you guys do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you speaking in English? No? Disney talk? I so don't know what a rope drop is! Did I even say that right? Disney language is WAY over my head! I am glad that you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such an amazing trip and came at the perfect time. The problem is that I'm already ready to go back. The family time, snuggles, laughs and fun are just to amazing! I love our vacations.

    ReplyDelete