Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Can you guess what I wanted for mother's day this year?! I wanted time with my family. Now, can you guess where I wanted it?? Let me give you a hint...
Yep, we were at Disneyland for mother's day and it was perfect. We wore my favorite shirts that I made for each of us: Melinda-Mommy Minnie, Laura-Original Minnie, Sara-Mini Minnie, Eliza-Micro Minnie, Jason-The One and Only Mickey.
I spent the day with my family in my favorite family place. I got lots and lots of hugs and snuggles. We smiled all day. What could be better?!
&gt

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you got what you wanted for Mother's Day! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perfect trip that we all needed SO BAD!!! I'm ready to go again. I'm so glad that we all love our family time so much and that there's nothing we love more than spending time together. We're truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete