Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sara's Preschool Graduation

Sara just had her preschool graduation. I can hardly believe it's been a whole year. But, my goodness she has grown up from her experience at Miss Shauna's.
Just like Laura's graduation, the kids recited poems and songs that they had learned throughout the year. Sara was very animated throughout the performance. She was perfectly behaved throughout the graduation - waiting and performing - and I was so proud to see what a good student she is.
We are exceptionally bummed that Miss Shauna is retiring this next year. We have loved having her for preschool.
My parents adjusted their MTC service schedule (despite short notice from me) so they could come to Sara's graduation. She loved having them there to support her and so did I.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sara! I didn't know your parents were doing service at the MTC. I should have guessed they were doing something. Sara looks so darling. I love the shoes and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute little doll! I love our Sara. And she really, REALLY has grown up so much this last year. I am so proud of her! Love you, Sue!!!

    ReplyDelete