Sunday, May 01, 2011

Monster Sprinkle

No, it wasn't a "huge" sprinkle, it was a sprinkle to welcome Andrea's new little monster. Basically it was a repeat of my last sprinkle, but with a boy/monster theme. I purchased the monster images that I used for my invitations and for the onesies from this etsy shop. And I think they made the event a lot of fun!!
I did the onesies again, but this time I did them in blue and brown. We went shopping for the onesies (from Walmart) and the fabric for them on my birthday so I had the reassurance that I was getting her something she'd like. I used the monster images mentioned above as well as many from this site and some people were so creative that they drew their own images. Didn't they turn out adorable?!
I need to give a big thank you to my amazing girls Karyn and Andrea (pictured above with their onesies) who helped this whole thing come together! I love you girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!!! It was so much fun and such a great day!! You girls are the best!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete