Monday, August 31, 2009

Eliza at 4 Weeks - Due Today

Today, Eliza is due. Oh, how glad we all are that she has been out for the past 4 weeks. I am feeling so much better. But, most of all we are all glad to have gotten to know Eliza during this time. Her cheeks and belly are growing bigger and more beautiful - oh how I love a chubby baby. And she is growing more alert every day.

We have spent much of this week doing some traditional home things. She has spent time in the bassinet that Grandma, Mommy and all Mom's siblings and all her sisters have slept in.
And she took a bath in the pink bathtub. Sara "helped" and Laura was wonderful and watched. Eliza LOVED her real bath, particularly getting her hair washed; yep, she's just like Mommy and Grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me bathe Eliza in that little old pink bathtub where so many of you were bathed. It was really fun and Eliza loved it immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your ordeal is well behind you and Eliza is fat and healthy. She is beautiful! I love the back of the head shot. She'll have a pony tail in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and precious baby. We feel so very blessed.
    Good job Grandma Garna on bathing our Eliza. I love the picture and I can see the joy in your face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete