Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas day was wonderful. I didn't take quite as many pictures as usual because I really wanted to enjoy the day; and I did!

The morning was wonderful! The girls got lots of toys and books as well as a few clothes. They loved everything!
Jason got a pistol and an air compressor (a surprise) and I got a cricut and cricut cake. The morning was magical!
The girls had a few minutes to play while Jason and I started breakfast. Aren't they just so adorable?!
Jason's folks and his brother Todd's family came to join us for waffles and breakfast meats. My philosophy most of the time, and definitely on Christmas, is the more (family/friends) the merrier. They definitely made it merrier.
We did our tradition with the stockings for Jason's parents as well as a home depot gift card and our tiling services for their basement bathroom. And the girls had fun opening their presents from Grandma and Grandpa.
After that we went to my mom's house for lunch/dinner. I love this time. It is so chill and so great! Thank you for always doing it, Mom! We all love hanging out together.

Garrett thought Eliza's Weebles were the coolest!
Nuncle Steve bonded with Miss E
Can you believe my beautiful sis is a grandma?
Three different generations of girls...all with the same chin:)
Jason surrounded by little girls...no surprise there.

My mom also asked the little ones to do a small performance. Laura and Kaitlyn played the piano and sang "Silent Night". Sara recited a poem from preschool, Shy Santa. They did a great job and were cute!

What a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful Christmas day. I can't think of anything that would have made it better. The family time was amazing and just what the girls needed to finish of their Christmas holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE their jammies! I really should do that for a tradition too. Maybe some day I will get my act together. I am glad you enjoyed being with your family. That's the best way to spend Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous!

    I didn't take as many pictures this year as I normally do, but I think I enjoyed myself a bunch more. :o)

    ReplyDelete