Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Kaitlyn's Baptism

My precious neice Kaitlyn got baptized this past Saturday on a date she'll never forget 1/1/11 at 1pm. It was such a treat to be there with her. Laura was just laser focused on the event because this is the last family baptism before her own.
My mom and my brother (he's the bishop right now) both spoke at the baptism and did a wonderful job. What a treat to hear their testimonies. Then her family had us over to their house afterwards for a yummy lunch.
It was a wonderful event that strengthened my testimony of the atonement. My brother and his family are such great examples to us and I am grateful they include us in all their family milestones. We sure love them and their kids!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our girls are getting baptized this year? Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn was so cute and it really was a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete