Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the Little Things

It really is the little things that make me the happiest. One of the ones that occurs nearly every day is looking at my entryway and finding this:
Yep, I am a clean freak and I love that mess there. That mess means that there is a lot of this going on in the basement.
Every day one or many little girls come over to our house to play. I love hearing their laughter and games coming from the basement - school, treasure hunt, and crafting are the current favorites. I've always wanted to be the house where the kids all congregate. So far, so good. A house full of family and friends really makes me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I love being the house where everyone comes to play. Not only will we hopefully know all of our girl's friends, it'll help keep life exciting as the girls get older. Those are great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Wonderful to relish it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine the neighbor girls think of your house as little girl heaven!

    ReplyDelete