Sunday, June 02, 2013

4th Grade Utah Program

Laura was SICK the last 3 weeks of school. But, we made sure she was there for her 4th Grade Program.
She was dressed as a "Spanish Explorer" and had a reading part. Oh, coming up with a Spanish Explorer costume was difficult, but I think she turned out well. Can you hear her stuffy nose and sore throat?
Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Mommy, Sara and Eliza watched her. They learned all sorts of things about the state. Laura can tell you all of the Counties.
As soon as it was over we took her home and back to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she got to go and participate. It's too bad she was sick! I hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the school things. It is so fun to go see our girls "in their element". Laura did and amazing job despite being sick. I was super proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mom and dad for buying the coustume,I loved it!

    ReplyDelete