Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cutenesses

I am definitely one of the luckiest mommy's ever. I just fall more and more in love with my girls every day. One of my favorite new things is how often I come into the room to find them playing together. Sara is fearless and loves getting rides (forwards, because she can only go backwards) from Laura in her walker.
They also love to snuggle and laugh together. I often wake up to them laughing and playing together in their room. Sara just thinks Laura is the most amazing person ever. Laura is thrilled that Sara interacts with her and thinks she is amazing. It is also helpful that Sara now calls for "Lala" and Laura always obliges by running to her side.
Finally, I just have to put in this picture of Laura on the phone. She is really into the phone right now. She talked to Jason for a half hour in Mexico and I regularly find her talking to my mom on the phone as well. I generally find her here - under the kitchen table - looking every bit a teenager as she chats away.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that they play so well together. It always makes me laugh when little kids get into the whole phone talking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute and big girls!!

    ReplyDelete