Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008!

We had a fun celebration last night to ring in 2008. We decided to let Laura try to stay up. (Our sick Sara spent the time in bed.) By 10:30 we realized it was a lost cause and rang in the New Year with Laura then. Here are some pics of us ringing in the New Year with noise and some kissy pictures. Hasn't Laura gotten to be a great little photographer?!

Our evening was filled with yummy drinks (sparkling apple, pear and orange juice), popcorn and the Utah Jazz game. Btw, I am thrilled with the trade that gave us Kyle Korver! It was lots of fun, but we can't wait to start a new New Year's tradition with friends next year.
Things I am looking forward to in 2008 include:
1. Watching the girls grow and learn
2. Growing older and more in love with my husband
3. Sara walking so I don't have to carry her heavy self everywhere
4. Seeing where Laura's imagination takes us
5. Finishing the house and yard
6. At least 1 trip to Disneyland - for sure with J's folks and sister - but hopefully more
7. Not being pregnant

3 comments:

  1. I hope 2008 gives you everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you together on new year's eve...I wish you all the best in 2008! WE love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pictures, I love the one with her asleep! Happy 2008! :)

    ReplyDelete