Friday, May 28, 2010

Friend Fun - Catching Up

I'm behind on my posting/journaling. So, this is a very brief catch-up attempt. I took the little girls while Laura was at school and went to the Zoo with Deb and her boys. We had a great time together - particularly on the train and carousel. And, it was really nice that it was documented by Deb and her camera that I went on the trip.
The kids loved the time together - the zoo and friends is a special day. Also, I was amazed how well I handled the two little ones on my own.
Yah, my write-up stinks. You should really read Deb's write-up here.
We also made a lovely trip to the park with Karyn, Deb and their kids. We all had a great time in the sun. Well, we did until I realized I had locked my keys in the car. Then, to my ultimate embarassment, Jason came to my rescue with all the guys from his office. Note to self: Make copy of key and bring to Mom to avoid repeating such embarassment.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have gone. Looks like so much fun!! Stinkin' WORK!! BLAH!!

    ReplyDelete