Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summertime Frenzy

Well, Laura has been out of school for 2.5 days, and I'm exhausted. I don't think we can keep up this schedule and keep a sane Mommy!

We have counted it up and she has played with 17 different friends in this time. Almost all are at our house, which I love! Yes, I have always wanted to be the kool-aid mommy and have all the kids wanting to come and play at my home. I hope this trend continues and we have a house full of laughter for decades!
Laura has had 4 parties - lunch at Arctic Circle with Deb's boys, Summer Singing Spaghetti Soiree (On Top of Spaghetti is her current favorite song and now all of us can sing the 5 verses) with my parents at our house, a School's Out party at her friend Matthew's, and Becca's graduation party. Though I'm all for silly celebrations, a party a day all summer long may be beyond me ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading all this! I might need a nap. Good luck--only 2 1/2 months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say the same thing as Heidi (: Great minds think a like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Sara's birthday coming up, things are probably going to stay crazy. But as soon as that's over, hopefully things will slow down a bit!

    You're an amazing Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete