Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Taking Photos

I'm always happy to take photos for anyone who asks - I don't bill myself as anything close to professional, but my price is right; free. I figure that I bought the equipment, so the more use I get out of it, the happier I am. But, for the first time, I felt like I really knew what I was doing. Thank you, Tyler for the wonderful class.

I had a great time taking pictures of my brother's family while he was in town. I had no idea how easy it is to take family pictures when everyone is old enough to look at the camera and smile when I asked them to do so.
I also got to take pictures of Andrea's adorable family!
Thanks for the great times!!

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job Melinda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 AM

    So talented! I though that Danny's family pictures turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I am glad (and jealous!) that you have a camera, and that you got to take a class! I LOVE the ones of Andrea and her girls, and Mike and his boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it!!! And you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete