Monday, August 06, 2007

Blessing Day

We blessed our Sara Rosalie yesterday. It was a beautiful experience and I think she looked just like an angel in her white dress. Thanks for doing all the searching for the perfect dress with me, Mom, as well as making sure I as a new mommy felt cute in a new dress myself. And thanks to Jason's mom and sister for their selection on the headband (I am such a fan of these adjustable headbands! I must learn how to make them.)
A big thanks to all the family that came out and supported us. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family who are worthy and happy to participate in these events. It was great to hear the comment, "What a big circle" and know that Sara will always be surrounded by a circle of loving, religious family.
Jason gave her the most amazing blessing. Thank you for being my husband and the father to my children, honey. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man who lives so close to the Spirit in my life. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful family, babes. I am glad we get to all be together forever!

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful. Sorry we couldn't be there with you.

    All of our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good day. Sara looks beautiful. And I love the new family picture. You all look so good.

    ReplyDelete