Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Most Perfectest Girl in the World

I am the luckiest boy in the world! I have the most incredible wife in the entire world. And on this Valentine's Day I have to list many of the thousands of reasons why she is and always will be the love of my life.

She is the best mommy I have ever seen in my life. We have the most amazing little girls I have ever seen and it's all because of her teaching them a love of learning, of compassion, and of tenderness.

She is always looking for ways to help and take care of friends, family, and even just people in the ward. She is my best friend in the entire world and she makes normal mundane things fun and exciting. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

She is also the most gorgeous, sexy, and brilliant woman I have ever met; let alone dated. I am so lucky to have someone to talk to, to bounce ideas of off, and to plan our futures with. I love you more than words, my Love. Happy Valentine's Day. Always and Forever my Perfect!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, honey! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, What a beautiful tribute to Melinda. You're both outstanding parents and we love your little family dearly. Mom F.

    ReplyDelete