Monday, February 18, 2008

Let's Go Bowling

We girls hadn't all gotten together since Andrea's cruise. So, we got together on Saturday and all went bowling. I sucked, as usual, but we had tons of fun! We played one round normal and one round silly. Yep, I got a significantly better score on the silly round than on the normal one. What does that say about me? Check out some of the hilarity!

Later that night most of us went and saw 27 Dresses (a show enthusiastically endorsed by our husbands that we see with girlfriends) and laughed like crazy again. It was a great chick flick and I enjoyed myself immensely. You girls and the laughter you bring are good for my soul...I love you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, ladies, for going to that movie w/my wife. It wasn't high on my list of "must sees". :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me excited for the over nighter. Is it end of March?

    ReplyDelete