Wednesday, February 06, 2008

How 'Bout Them Jazz

My brother Todd and I finally hooked up for a Jazz game on Monday against New Orleans. I was excited for the Deron Williams/Chris Paul match-up especially since Deron got snubbed once again on the All-Star team selection.

It was an incredible game of 3-point shooting and Deron proving why he is the premier point guard in the West. Thanks T for the ticket and I can't wait to do it again.
I know that Melinda and I are huge Jazz fans and that Laura is very quickly following in our footsteps, but I had no idea that Sara would bet in on the action so soon! That's my baby girl! Go Jazz!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great game to be at. So much fun to be there for history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great game to watch...I wish the Jazz could play like that every game! We really do have a very exciting team. Glad my boys had a good time! Don't ya think they are handsome boys? (Well... I have earned some bragging rights!)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete