Friday, February 22, 2008

Jazz Jazz and All That Jazz

Jason and I got to go out on a real date for Valentine's to the Jazz vs. Warriors game on Tuesday. Jason was kind enough to give up his seat to the ballet Cinderella so Laura can go. So, we went to a game instead of the ballet for our Valentine's date this year. Thanks to Jason's folks who watched the girls so we could go out.
It was a great game and I loved going with my favorite cheering companion. It's always great to go to a game, but it's even better to go with Jason!

2 comments:

  1. It was a fantastic game. Go Jazz! Jazz games just aren't the same unless I watch them w/my Sweetie.

    And really the choice between the ballet and a Jazz game really wasn't that hard to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazz Games are the BEST! I am glad that you are all better! We also are doing better. It's great to be well. I almost don't want to go to church this week so we don't get sick again!
    You guys look cute in your Jazz gear! You must have gone to FANZ

    ReplyDelete