Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Much Fun Can You Have With A Box?

Today, both my girls have been entertained for hours by boxes. Laura got creative and used one of our storage rack boxes to make herself a rocketship. She used glue, stickers and markers and just went to town. It kept her busy almost all day. In fact, my floor is still covered in the remnants of her project and she keeps making additions while playing Rocket and Space. I love her creativity and imagination!
Sara is really into sitting on the floor, or moving to her belly, to play with toys. Her favorite thing seems to be when I get out the box of toys and just let her go to town ripping them out of the box and tossing them everywhere. Isn't she darling?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness our girls are ADORABLE! But of course I'm a little biased. I can't wait to get home and see this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    You are such a creative sweet girl. I love you.
    Auntie Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great how much fun kids can have with just a simple card board box! :)

    ReplyDelete