Thursday, August 10, 2006

Diva Days

I love receiving mail. We're talking REAL mail, not bills. I received my "Official Diva Package" in preparation for the Da Ladies Annual Soiree to Cali from Julia. See my excitement at receiving such fun mail!!!Julia went above and beyond with this package. Everything was wonderfully girly in classic pink. I ADORE girly things. We received treats, a pouf, a music CD, a DVD of last year's soiree, and a packet with a schedule (which I thought was perfect, btw) and packing list. Check out everything she did!!!
I also received my award from Girls Camp at our YW Activity last night. I was initially offended that they gave me the "premadonna" award b/c I hoped like heck they didn't mean the true meaning of prima donna being conceited. Fortunately, when they explained it, they meant that I just looked good (ie: I always looked girly even when hiking or hauling girls up and over the wall) despite the fact that I was camping. Here I am receiving the award.Finally, here is Laura being a girly girl with her friend Lily. Okay, it was just an excuse to get this cute picture of the two of them in this post.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- when you get packages like that for your girls weekend, it makes me want to have one just for the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete