Monday, August 28, 2006

Prizes

The most exciting day for Laura at Kristina's is the day the book orders arrive. Today was that day. Laura wanted me to stop and read all of them to her on Kristina's driveway. I stalled her by letting her have her princess book on the drive home.When we got home I "made a lap" by sitting Indian-style (is this okay to say in our PC world?) and we started in on the pile of books. We had to read them all cover to cover. My legs were asleep by the time we finished, but it was a wonderful time!Today we also went to dinner with David and Mark at Cafe Rio. Can you believe another one of my nephews is going to college? Man, that makes me old.

We had a wonderfully successful trip to Target where I ended my long search for a green purse. I've been wanting a green purse for over a year and could never find the right one until tonight. YIPPEE.We also stocked up on warm clothes for Laura and a few shirts for Jason. But, Laura just really liked playing "cowgirl" throughout the entire store. Psst...there are cows all over Target if you go with Laura.

1 comment:

  1. I hope my preschool does book orders. I need some way to buy books inexpensively.

    ReplyDelete