Monday, May 05, 2008

Final Birthday Stuff

In the week of Basment work, I did do a final few fun birthday things. I went out to lunch with J's Mom and Sister. We had a great time. Look at Laura and her cousin!
My girlfriends Karyn, Andrea and Andrea and I all hung out together for my birthday after the wedding shower of one of our YW. Yes, one of the Mia Maids I taught when I first got called to YW just got married. We had a great time catching up and laughing. But, oddly, I forgot to take a picture.

Also, Jason had my entire family that lives nearby over to celebrate mine and my sister's and my neice's birthday's. He made me the most delicious Boston Cream Cupcakes and homemade ice cream. I have the best husband ever! Here are the three birthday girls and the little girls.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pic of the girls! I didn't see this one before! We have the cutest 4 year old girls! YEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we did have a wonderful birthday lunch. Are those girls beautiful or what? Love to you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete