Friday, May 09, 2008

Freeze

Can I just freeze my Laura right where she is at 4? I am so in love with her right now it is crazy. She is the most fun, sweet, brilliant, caring, adorable, tender girl ever and I am madly in love with her. Sara is in love with her too, she is always mauling Laura and Laura is exceptionally patient with her.
Laura's brain surprises me every day. She has two favorite games right now. One game is addition and subtraction. She is getting really fast at it too. The other is email. She loves that she can read and write and sends emails like crazy. She sends them from her own address as well as from several websites. Here is one of her favorites to send. Thank you to the Grandma's who always reply to Laura's emails!
Of course she continues to craft. She adores making cards for any occasion. I got a great one for my birthday, "Happee Birthday" it said. Laura also loves to paint right now. I can't believe how creative she is.
One of my favorite things about Laura is her tenderness. I watch her take care of the timid girl in dance class and the little boy with hurt feelings in her primary class and it makes me so proud and teary. Laura even takes care of me when I'm not feeling well by bring me water and kissing me better. She is also wonderful with her friends and younger children. Look how precious she is with my friend Deb's youngest, Ephraim.
Laura, I love you more than anything!

5 comments:

  1. Laura is the sweetest little girl ever! I don't know how we were blessed with such an amazing little spirit. But I do know that a lot of the reason she is such an amazing little girl is because she has such an amazing mommy!!!

    I love you more than anything my Laura girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl. I would be happy to freeze Ashton right now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura is awesome. She was so cute with Ephraim and Jacob when we came to play! Maybe someday I'll get to have a cute little girl and you can have a cute little boy... or else we can just swap(just kidding!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pic of Laura with that baby! What a cute baby too. Tell Laura that Aunt Keri thinks she is the sweetest girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura how sweet is that? You can honestly see the love Laura has in her heart holding that newborn. What an adorable girl we have been blessed with! The baby is darling as well.

    ReplyDelete