Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tri Tri Tri

Karyn and I woke up at the crack of dawn on Saturday to go cheer on Andrea in her first triathlon! We were also lucky that two of our other girlfriends Melanie and Christy were participating as well. Check out Mel and Christy in line and Karyn's and my sleepy faces!
We had a grand time watching the swimming portion of the triathlon. It was hard to keep track of all of them, but we spied each one and cheered them on. We probably cheered in vain with their heads in the water, but we cheered loudly nonetheless. Here's a picture of Andrea in the water.
I was amazed at the tenacity of my friends. I can't even imagine participating in something like this and they didn't just participate, but they did WELL! (Thanks Karyn for dropping off the congrats gift from us while I was at the cabin.) Look at all these women who trained for the triathlon. Andrea, Christy and Mel, YOU RULE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming. It felt good to have support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys rock! Thanks for the support! You are full of surprises:)

    ReplyDelete