Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls and Guys Nights

Jason and I have split ways a bit lately to do some things with our guy and girl friends. Naturally, I took pictures of my events, and despite my pushing of the camera onto him, Jason did not. So, I'll chat about mine first :)

Thanks to my sweet mom who watches my girls for me, I have been able to go to my Bunco group for the past two months. It is a great time! This month's was at Andrea's house and Heather won the big prize. I get to host in July. Any dinner menu suggestions?
I also went out with my Mom-in-law to my sis-in-law's birthday lunch this past Friday. We had a fun time with all the girls, and I think we have a tradition that we all now go out to Sweet Tomatoes for birthday lunches. We spent forever chatting, laughing and eating there. Happy Birthday, Keri!

Finally, I went to go get pedicures this past Saturday with the triathletes. It was wonderfully relaxing to get pampered while chatting with good friends, and it feels great to have cute toes all ready for sandal season. Now I just have to paint Laura's to match...she's been asking multiple times a day!
Jason had some really fun times with some of the guys in his life. The first was that he got to go to the Jazz's final playoff game against the Lakers with his brother, Todd. And despite his heckling of the refs and trying to get them to call the game evenly, the Jazz were still eliminated.

Also, this past Friday, he went with his buddy Ryan to The Cure concert. I got a bonus and got to hang out with his wife and little girl because we went out as families for a burger before the concert. He said it was a great time with a super long set (3 hours and 3 encores) and a good friend.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great birthday lunch! It was so much fun! Cute pictures. I hate my double chin though. Thanks grandma Randall for that one! Looking at the picture with all the girls makes me miss them. Tell them all high for me and that I am so impressed about the triathalon wow what an accomplishment especially for Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I meant Christy and Andrea I didn't meet Mel. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'm going to steal pictures or just refer them to your post. Thanks for the post!!!

    ReplyDelete