Monday, March 16, 2009

Adjusting

We live in a really active ward. One of those wards where they apparently release you from any big calling when you are having a baby. So, I and the other preggie counselor got released from YW. I'm having a hard time with it. For some reason it just makes me feel like I wasn't doing a good job. I know it's not the case, but I feel it anyway. I also feel like I just didn't have enough time to accomplish some of the things I wanted - Personal Progress, etc. Well, at least when the doctor puts me on bed rest at the end of this pregnancy, I won't have calling guilt. Emotions should be over and done with by then.

I'm glad to have more time with my girls and more time with my hubby. But, I sure will miss spending time with the YW.

4 comments:

  1. You did an AMAZING job in you calling. No one could have asked for more and those girls are going to miss you as much as you're going to miss them. They loved you and I think that was your favorite part of your calling. Good job, Lovey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel. It is tough when you get released before you feel like you were finished with the calling... but now you can focus on your family and growing that cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an AMAZING Young Women's leader! I should know. I worked with you before. Don't EVER think that you did a bad job. You did your best. They are losing a wonderful counselor. The Young Women will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what an adjustment. But it will be nice to have some family time. And I am sure you were not released because you weren't doing your job - you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete