Monday, March 23, 2009

Springtime

Oh, we have been enjoying the warm weather (that suddenly disappeared today...sigh) lately. Tons of time has been spent outdoors. The playset is the biggest hit.

The girls love the swing...and sunglasses.
Sara climbing up the stairs, ready to slide down the slide by herself.
We broke in the picnic table at lunch with Deb's boys.
The girls also had a great time at Creed's Robot Birthday Party.
I adore dressing them in Springtime outfits. Okay, a big part of the fun is being able to kiss their bare arms!

4 comments:

  1. Those girls are so freaking cute! Maybe I'm a little biased, but I don't think there's anything cuter than those little ones outside running around. I'm glad we got the swing set finished so they can enjoy the nice weather when we have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see the girls having so much fun outside on the new swing set. Little wonder the swing is a hit...who wouldn't like to swing on a sunny day outside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for the sunshine to come back too!

    The boys had a great time playing at your house. Jacob loved climbing up into the "playhouse" and sliding down the slide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute girls... I am glad the weather is getting better. I want Spring weather!!

    ReplyDelete