Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Impatient - Girl or Boy

So, I want to know the gender of this baby.  I'm not doing a good job at waiting.  We were spoiled and knew with Laura at 14 weeks and I just am not waiting well.  Jason has no "feeling" on what we are having.  And I am ready to get started on the huge list of preparations that need to be made before this baby can come and lots of them are dependent on gender.  Therefore, we may not wait until the ultrasound that's scheduled at 21 weeks.  I don't know how some people wait 40 weeks for their surprise...I'm ready to have my gender surprise now.  We may go to one of these types of places sooner.  What gender baby do you think we are having?  Vote in the poll on the right.

8 comments:

  1. Seriously! I was batting 1000 with the other 2 kids, but now I have no CLUE what this one is. I don't think I can wait until 21 weeks either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law and brother are going through the same issue... they can't wait to find out either. Just to mix things up, I hope you have a boy... we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I hear someone say twins? One of each? Maybe that's what's got you all in a dither... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jason will be the lone man - 3 girls! That's my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am going out on a limb and saying that it will be a bouncing baby BOY!
    Either which way Boy or Girl the baby will be adorable and loved by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really all that we care about is "heathly". Boy or girl at this point really doesn't matter a ton to us. We just want to know so we can start to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a boy. But, I'd be happy with another sister too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I voted for a girl cuz I think it'll be funny for J.

    We can't wait to find out the gender either. We get to find out around April 28th! Woo hoo!!!

    It's cool though, cuz how often do doctors get to make the announcement anymore?

    ReplyDelete