Monday, March 16, 2009

We're Having a...

We broke down and went to one of those ultrasound places on Friday. The baby is seriously active and it took the poor tech a long time to figure out what we were having because it wouldn't stop moving. But, he finally concluded we are having a GIRL! (Sorry, Dave, your breakfast theory just got blown.)
This means Jason will be seriously outnumbered. It also means that I get to make lots of bows and buy dresses! Also, it means no Boy Scouts for us...hooray. However, we are trading that for weddings. But, we can go to Princess events at Disneyland without any backlash! We are excited to be the princess palace.

It was great to see her moving about, stretching, rubbing her eyes and stretching out. The girls loved meeting their new sister.

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, seriously outnumbered. At least we already have all the clothes, we know how to handle girls, etc. I love my girls and I couldn't be happier to be getting another one. I just can't wait for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl she is too! Congrats!!! (Melinda, guess that dream was for naught....) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a cutie already! :o) We'll have to get together and do some girly crafting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! At least your dream won't come true! She looks like another beautiful doll to add to your others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it would be girl! How fun for your girls!! Sorry Ja!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I sure guessed wrong thinking is was a boy!

    I am delighted to have another beautiful baby girl. You two make the cutest girls ever so why not make it three! It works for me and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That is so cute. Three little girls... that will be so fun. You can let Jason know my dad had to wait until child #4 before ever getting another boy in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete